Our Training Services.
Training processes are of vital importance for the development of electric companies. They represent the only way to be competitive in the energy market. In adittion, would be eliminated from the root, the drag of negative events in terms of energy efficiency, technology and industrial safety.
choose your PLAN
Choose a course that fit your goals. All plans offer a full money back guarantee.
Industrial Safety Personnel
- Industrial and electrical safety.
- Risk management in work on overhead lines.
- Prevention and protection against electric shock.
- First aid and CPR.
- Prevention and extinction of fires.
- Occupational safety and health specialists
- Operators of electrical substations, middle managers, crew leaders, etc.
- De-energized work on all voltages.
- Energized work to contact lines up to 34.5 kv.
- Distance energized work on lines up to 230.0 kv
- De-energized brigade bosses, up to 230 kv.
- Energized brigade bosses, up to 230 kv.
Operators of Substations
- De-energized work on all voltages
- Contact energized work in substations up to 34.5 kv.
- Distance energized work in substations up to 230.0 kv.
Staff of Substations
- Transformers of all voltages.
- Transformer tests.
- Maintenance of transformers, either partial or capital, this includes tests of all types.
- Drying of transformers.
Technical Personnel of Protections
- Theoretical preparation of the protections.
- Principles of protections
- Short circuit calculation
- Complex numbers
- Theory of TC and TP and influence on protections
- Numeric protections of distance, over current and differentials (Bars, Transformers and lines).
- Tele protection schemes
- Introduction to IEC 61850
- Criteria for the automation of substations with the IEC 61850 standard: Communication in electrical substations (SAS) to perform protection, control, command and data acquisition functions.
- Theory of numerical protections, operation principle, digital filtering, etc.
- Execute the tests and checks of said protections, using standard test protocols, making use of secondary injection cases with the best hardware and software features.
- Theoretical and practical preparation about the location of faults in transmission lines, using software such as Sigra, transvew (loading CFG files), Matlab, Both ends.
- Use of algorithms and fault registers.
- Use of software made in Matlab and simulation of transmission lines using the PSCAD software (Power System Computer Aided Design).
- Underground lines.
- Junctions of underground lines.
- Cable selection.
- Camera projects and underground lines.
- Efficient exploitation of cables.
- Camera of transformation